This new system put in place by the Ministry of Employment and Occupational Integration aims to offer a better quality of service to users and allows employers using foreign expertise to:
Opening hours of reception desks for contracts of employment of foreigners
Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday: from 9AM to 13PM
Friday: 9AM to 12PM
Employment procedure for foreign employees in Morocco
We remind our friendly users that from 1 June 2017, only applications for work visa visas for foreign employees introduced via the “TAECHIR” website will be accepted.
- Learn about visa application procedures.
- Introduce visa applications and have them validated.
- Print the work contracts to be submitted to the Administration for visa.
- Edit the list of documents constituting the CTE visa application file.
- Follow the processing of visa applications filed with the Administration.
- Receive, in real time, the notifications related to the processing of visa applications (Contract referred, Visa ready, request to be completed, …)
- Obtain the Administration’s response to visa requests made within a maximum of ten (10) days.